South India Tour Packages
A massive chunk of land plummeting into the ocean, the sweltering south India offers a vivid contrast to the snowcapped peaks and silted plains of the north. Depicting the rich culture of India with its beautiful temples, inspiring ruins, exquisite sculptures and stately forts & palaces, south India is certainly an unmatched cultural gold mine. Its delightful coastline flanking the lush rolling hills, tall palm grooves, pretty beaches & backwaters, acres of protected forestland, lush tea gardens and fragrant spice plantations, showcase its picturesque & forever changing topography of south India.
Let us have a look at the major destinations in south India:
This fertile land, also known as the “Rice Bowl of India”, is blessed with the bounties of nature. Beautiful beaches, lush Eastern Ghats, copious rivers and majestic temples & Buddhist monasteries, make it a hotspot of South India tour.
Major Attractions of Andhra Pradesh
- Visakhapatnam- Araku Valley, Kailasagiri, Rushikonda Beach, Simhachalam Temple, Submarine Museum, Borra Caves, Thotlakonda monastery ruins.
- Vijayawada- Kanaka Durga Temple, Undavalli Caves, Kolleru Lake & Sanctuary, Kondapalli Fort.
- Rajahmundry- Papikondalu hills, Sri Ksheera Ram temple, Dowleswaram Barrage.
- Tirupati- Tirumala Tirupati Balaji Temple, Varahaswami Temple, Chandragiri Fort, Talakona Falls
- Beautiful Banjara embroidery, Kalamkari paintings & textiles, intricate Bidri metal art, Ikat weavings, Eluru Carpets and Gadwal & Uppada Silk sarees showcase the rich art & crafts of Andhra.
- The spicy Andhra Thali with its fiery hot dishes, both vegetarian & non-vegetarian, is a delight for senses.
This newly born 29th state of India, carved from Andhra Pradesh, is steeped deep in culture, tradition and history.
Major Attractions of Telangana
- Hyderabad- This city of Pearls is the common capital of both Andhra Pradesh & Telangana. Its major attractions include Golconda Fort, Char Minar, Ramoji Film City, Hussain Sagar Lake, Chowmahalla Palace and Salar Jung Museum. Spicy Biryani followed by Double ka Meetha are must try dishes when visiting Hyderabad.
- Adilabad- Dense forests, misty valleys and cascading waterfalls define this border town of Telangana. Major attractions include Kuntala Falls, Pochera Falls, Kadam Dam and Basara Sarawathi Temple.
This Temple State of India is the pulse of Dravidian culture & tradition in the country. Bounded by Eastern Ghats on the north, Nilgris & Anamalai Hills on the west, Bay of Bengal on its east and Indian Ocean touching its southern tip, Tamil Nadu is a land of varied topography & picturesque landscapes.
Major Attractions of Tamil Nadu
- Chennai- Marina Beach, Kapaleeshwarar Temple, Fort Saint George, and Saint Thomas Cathedral Basilica.
- Madurai- Meenakshi Amman Temple with its 14 gateway towers is the major attraction of Madurai.
- Rameshwaram- Ramanathaswamy Temple, the partially submerged Adam’s Bridge or Ram Setu, Dhanuskodi Beach and Water Bird Sanctuary.
- Kanyakumari- Vivekananda Rock Memorial, Thiruvalluvar Statue, Padmanabhapuram Palace and Kanyakumari Beach.
- Hill Stations- Ooty and Kodaikanal.
- Cuisine- Dosa & sambar, Uttapam, Idli & Vada, Lemon Rice and sweet Pongal.
- Tanjore Glass Paintings, Kanchipuram silk, intricate wood & stone carved artifacts and traditional jewelry showcase the handicrafts of Tamil Nadu.
A perfect blend of colonial French charm, bohemian chic and deep spirituality; Puducherry is a melting pot of cultures & nationalities. Pristine shoreline, golden sand, sparkling waves and swaying palms welcome you to Puducherry.
Major Attractions of Puducherry
- Auroville Township
- Sri Aurobindo Ashram
- Pondicherry Beach, Rock Beach & Old lighthouse
- The Pondicherry Botanical Garden
- The Pondicherry Museum
- Basilica of the Sacred Heart of Jesus
- Eglise de Notre Dame des Anges
- Snorkeling & Scuba diving, zorbing, zip lining, midnight cruise, boating, cycling tours.
Karnataka is a winning concoction of urban cool, dazzling palaces, dense forests, golden beaches, rolling hills and ancient ruins. Bengaluru (Bangalore), its capital & nerve centre, often called the Silicon Valley of India, is renowned for its legendary pubs & buzzing nightlife.
Major Attractions in Karnataka
- Bengaluru- Cubbon Park, Ulsoor Lake, Lal Bagh, Bangalore Palace.
- Hampi- Ruins of Vijayanagar Kingdom and a World Heritage Site. Virupaksha Temple, Hampi Bazaar, Vittal Temple and Archaeological Museum at Kamalapurum.
- Mysuru (Mysore) – “The City of Palaces”. Mysore Palace, Lalitha Mahal, Jagmohan Palace, Karanji Lake, St Philomena Church, Chamundeshwari Temple and Brindavan Gardens.
- Coorg- Scenic mountains, cascading waterfalls and well manicured tea & spice plantations make Coorg a perfect asylum from the urban noise. Abbey Falls, Madikeri Fort, Omkareshwara Temple and Raja's Seat are some of the famous attractions of Coorg.
- Bandipur National Park, Bannerghatta National Park and Bhadra Wildlife Sanctuary.
- Gokarna Beach, Kudle Beach, Om Beach, Half Moon Beach.
- Bidriware metal work crafted into bowls, hookahs, vases and other artifacts.
Kerala is known as God’s Own Country, resplendent with bounties of nature and preserver of a rich cultural & traditional heritage appealing to both the body and the soul.
Major Attractions in Kerala
- Hills- Munnar, Ponmudi, Idukki and Wayanad
- Backwaters- Cochin, Alappuzha, Kumarakom, Kollam. Stay on luxury houseboats on the backwaters.
- Beaches- Kovalam, Varkala, Alappuzha, Kumarakom and Marari.
- Wildlife- Chinnar Wildlife Sanctuary, Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary, Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary, Wayanad Sanctuary, Mangalvanam Bird Sanctuary.
- Yoga, Meditation & Ayurvedic Therapy- The Ayurvedic Capital of India, Kerala offers a complete 5 point treatment for detoxification & rejuvenation along with yoga and meditation practices for revitalization of the body & the mind.
- Cuisine- Hoppers & String Hoppers with Stew, Kerala Prawn Curry & Kerala Beef Fry.
Island Destinations of South India
Andaman & Nicobar Islands- Beautiful set of islands in the Bay of Bengal, known for their pristine beaches & striking corals.
- Lakshadweep Island- A cluster of 36 islands in the Arabian Sea, known for its exotic, sun-kissed beaches and lush green landscape.
Hot Selling Tour Packages
Goa and South India
13 Nights - 14 Days
Chennai - Mahabalipuram -Tanjore - Madurai...
Temple and Spices
12 Nights - 13 Days
Chennai - Kanchipuram - Mahabalipuram - Pondicherry...
Wildlife tour of
16 Nights - 17 Days
Bangalore - Mysore - Nagarhole - BR Hills - Bandipur...
21 Nights - 22 Days
Chennai - Mahabalipuram - Kanchipuram - Mahabalipuram...
Best of Two Cultures
14 Nights - 15 Days
Bangalore - Hassan - Mysore - Ooty - Cochin...
Backwaters of Kerala
15 Nights - 16 Days
Mumbai - Bangalore - Mysore - Bandipur - Coorg...
South India Temple
13 Nights - 14 Days
Chennai - Mysore - Halebid - Belur - Sravanbelgola...